Next Game

3/15 @ 9:10
Free Candy vs. Cider Box Monkeys

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Game 8 Recap:Free Candy 7 Bumble Bees 0

This game can be summed up in one word:
DOMINATION

Free Candy's Defensemen Derek Rupert was playing the part of Benedict Arnold and there was more scoring going on than at a prom night party. His counterpart in net, Jonathon Whitbey, played as good as you can ask of a goalie, completely stonewalling the Bumble Bees.

The most promising thing to come out of this game, was the secondary scoring that Team FC was getting. With goals from defensemen turned sniper, David Menhart, and silent bud deadly Tj Doherty, and "the Blevinator" Chris Blevins, the rest of the season suddenly looks promising. One could only hope that they dont have to rely completely on Pat Scoville to score all their goals anymore. And I'm sure Pat couldn't be more thrilled about that.
But let's be honest here, there's not too much of a chance of that happening.

Game 9 tonight against the mighty Slashers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I just threw lighter fluid in my eyes & lit it in an effort to get the mental image on my head on a woman's body out of my sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry whitbey, hahaha, i just had to do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matchup to watch:

    Pat Scoville's(FC) vs. Matt Carle(Slashers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have 3 goals and 1 assist...Sportability evidently still has no clue who I am...or the refs dont...I will try and change that...2 mins roughing the ref..well worth it.

    ReplyDelete